Discover a NU way to entertain
New Museum Los Gatos is centrally located in the Los Gatos Civic Center Plaza, walking distance to a variety of shops and resturants. NUMU’s unique and stimulating setting, enhanced by dynamic art and history exhibitions, is an ideal event venue for weekday, evening and weekend parties, receptions, corporate meetings, and social events.
- 8,000 sq ft interior space on 2 floors + 900 sq ft outdoor courtyard
- Both floors accommodate gatherings for up to 250 guests (cocktail style)
- Ground Floor: approx 3,000 sq ft includes 2 galleries, reception area & outdoor courtyard
- Lower Floor: approx 5,000 sq ft includes 2 galleries, Black Box Theater & 900 sq ft Studio
- Conference Room available on weekends - capacity 8.
- The NUMU Studio is ideal for meetings, lectures and artist workshops/demos - capacity 30.
- Black Box Theater is available for private screenings and small gatherings - capacity 15.
- Ample parking (free on weekends and after 6pm)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Rentals are based on an hourly rate (3 hour minimum for the upper and lower floors, with exceptions for the Conference room, Studio and Black Box Theater)
Rates and Catering: Please email email@example.com or call 408.354.2646
Proceeds from facility rentals support NUMU’s mission and provide funding for art and history exhibitions and educational and studio programs. Thank you!